Winter Photos

Wednesday, March 11

Although I am oh, so ready for spring to hurry its butt up and get here, I am liking all the snowy pictures I am able to take.
I can't wait to be able to take some when spring finally gets here! *bring on the green grass!*
Mountain

Chickadee Bird

Berries

Footprints in the Snow

Pine Sprig

Chickadee in a Tree

Red Berries

Squirrel
Isn't this little guy adorable!

Let me know some things you love about winter, so that we can appreciate it while it's here, rather than complain that it's too long (which we already know it is) *wink*

A

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, the last picture! So cute *_*
    But I love the others as well. Really nice :)
    www.color-castles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! Check out my latest post?
    ~basicallychloe x

    ReplyDelete