Update: Blog Schedule

Friday, March 27

Hiia! 
When I first started this blog I attempted to do a post everyday. While I was able to do that for the first little while, it has become too much to put content out every week day while also trying to finish up this semester of uni. 
For the foreseeable future I think the plan will be to alternate between a week with posts on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the following week with posts on Tuesday and Thursday. I am hoping that once this semester is finished and exams are done I'll be able to get back to posting every weekday, but at this moment its just not possible.

Thanks for understanding, 
A

1 comment:

  1. hiya, Alice from 'Fashion, Make up and me' has nominated you for a Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award. Here is a link to find out more: http://alicefashionmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html
    Don't forget to tag me when your done so I can see your blog post ! 

    ReplyDelete