The Bedtime Tag!

Tuesday, March 10

Hiia!
Today's post is going to be the Bedtime Tag!
I saw this tag on BerryBloomXO's blog, and thought it was amazing!

The Questions:
1. What are you favourite pajamas
2. Current bedtime reading
3. What is on your bedside table
4. Favourite sleepy scent
5. What is your usual bedtime & wakeup time
6. Top 3 bedtime products
7. Your most common sleeping position
8. Any strange bed time routines
9. Are you big spoon or little spoon?

My Answers: 

1. What are your favourite pyjamas: I am the type of person who needs to wear minimal clothing in bed or I will overheat! Even on the coldest nights of winter, I will be wearing a tank top and pyjama shorts with no socks!

2. Current bedtime reading: I'm not reading a novel at the moment, as University takes up too much of my time. I do however have a giant book of sudoku's that I like to work on right before bed, as it makes me sleepy looking at all the numbers

3. What is on your bedside table: A fan (which I need to keep on while I sleep regardless of the temperature. I think its the white noise it gives off), a glass of water, usually whatever earrings I was wearing the previous day, my birth control medication (so I don't forget to take it) and my giant book of sudoku

4. Favourite sleepy scent: hmm.. I'm not sure that I have one.. I find the Meadows and Rain scent that febreeze makes for their air effects to be very soothing, so maybe I should spray that in my room before I go to sleep

5. What is your usual bedtime & wakeup time: My usual bedtime depends on the day of the week: Sunday - Thursday I go to bed at midnight, as I have class the following days but Friday and Saturday I will go to bed anywhere from midnight - 2 in the morning.
As for wake up times, they also vary: Monday - Friday I wake up at 7:45 AM, and then Saturday and Sunday varies usually from 10 AM - Noon, with the occasional wake up before  then. 

6. Top 3 bedtime products: hmm...nothing comes to mind at the moment... if I think of any i'll edit them in, let me know if there are any products I should try out!

7. Your most common sleeping position: On my belly with a knee raised at an angle, and one arm underneath my pillow and the other hugging my GUND snuffles bear

8. Any strange bed time routines: I need to make sure my fan is on, and I have my snuffles bear before I am able to get to sleep, and even then it'll take me a good while to actually fall asleep

9. Are you big spoon or little spoon: I am usually little spoon, that being said, my partner and I don't spoon while we sleep as I tend to move around a lot and get uncomfortable easily in different sleeping positions. 


I TAG anyone who wants to do this post!
Leave me the link to your tag post so that I can check it out! 
A

1 comment: