Springtime | Motivational Monday

Monday, March 30

Hiia! 
So I recently came across this quote, and I feel like I really understood it and liked it, and wanted to share it with you: 

Springtime

With all the snow we've gotten in Atlantic Canada, this quote is almost directly speaking to us. It'll probably take until June to have all the snow completely melted away. 
That being said, it is starting to melt as the temperatures are rising above 0 degrees Celsius. *thank goodness*

So going back to the quote: with all the melting snow, there is bound to be plentiful amounts of slush to fill shoes.

The reason that this quote speaks to me is that, it says that even though we have snow piled up past the height of vehicles in some places
Snow higher than cars
we can still feel happy and and like spring is here so long as we have a positive mind set. (I also think that the sunshine and warmer days have something to do with people's happiness levels)


What are you most looking forward to in Spring? For me, it's being able to wear dresses! 
A

2 comments:

  1. Ah dresses....That is indeed something I look forward!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! I put all my spring and summer dresses away last fall, and I cannot wait to dig them out of the back of my closet and wear them :)
      Xx

      Delete