Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award

Wednesday, March 4

THE RULES:
1) Thank & link the blogger who nominated you
2) Answer the 10 questions you were asked
3) Nominate another 10 bloggers
4) Create 10 questions for your nominations to answer

1) Thank & Link
I've been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the lovely Renee over at Lose the Road
Thanks so much Renee! If anyone wants to take a peak at her blog, she is awesome! :) 

2) My questions from Renee: 
1) HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH YOUR BLOG NAME?
I didn't really think much about it, I knew that I didn't want my blog name to by just my name, but naming things is not my forte, so A is for Amazing was created *slight cringe*

2) WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES?
Photography is the main one. I enjoy reading, and writing, as well

3) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO BLOG ABOUT?
DISNEY! (As if that was a surprise?)

4) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
At the moment I am not currently reading anything, but I have a new book by Amanda Ashley called "As Twilight Falls" that I have yet to read (maybe once this semester of uni is over I'll pick it up)

5) NAME YOUR CURRENT FAVORITE BLOGS.
Cat Ears And Colored Hair
Sprinkle of Glitter

6) DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? IF SO, WHAT KIND AND WHATS THEIR NAME?
We have 2, kind of 3 cats. We have two, Shadow the Blue Russian, and Link (he was a stray we took in, so I'm not sure what breed he is) and currently since it's so cold out, we've taken in a stray orange tabby that we've decided to call Weasley.

7) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Needles is probably the biggest one. I strongly dislike heights, and am not fond of spiders, either

8) IF YOU HAD TO EAT ONE FOOD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Pizza, this answer will always be pizza *yummmm*

9) DO YOU BELIEVE IN HOROSCOPES?
I don't believe in them, but I love to indulge in them *I'm a libra*

10) IF YOU COULD CHANGE INTO AN ANIMAL AT ANY MOMENT, WHAT ANIMAL WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
I feel like I have the personality, and attention span of a dog, but I really want to say cat. Basically one of the two would be great

3) My nominations:
Sameeah from WeeklyMe
 Katrina from Katrinartistic
 Abby from When Reality Isn't Enough
 Shula from LifeofShula
 Clare from ClareWithoutAnI
 Maire from Marie C's Diary
 Emma from Suitcases and Smoothies
 Stacey from StaceyLouiseWhite
 Layla from LaylaAurora
 Sabrina from Color Castles

4) My Questions for the nominees:
1. What is your favourite kind of muffin/donut/cookie *you may pick one, or all to answer*
2. What three ingredients would you put on your pizza?
3. If you could have any exotic pet (and it was ethically acceptable) what animal would you want?
4. What is your favourite perfume/cologne, and what does it smell like?
5. What is your favourite season, and why?
6. If you could change your name, would you? What would you change it to, or why would you keep it the same?
7. What did you do for your last birthday?
8. Do you have any tattoos? If no, would you like one?
9. What is your favourite quote?
10. What is one funny memory from your childhood that you don't mind sharing?

3 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers! :) So nice that you take in stray cats!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for nominating me. I already answered your questions. I liked them :))
    www.color-castles.com

    ReplyDelete