I'm ready for spring!

Monday, March 2

Hiia!
So, I have a question... How much more winter is left? 
I'm ready for the warmer weather, sunshine and NO MORE SNOW!
We've had more snow here this winter than I can ever remember in my twenty-one years of life!

I was able to take some pictures of the winter weather in my backyard a couple days ago and I thought I would share them.
At least there was one positive aspect of all this snow, I got some photos out of it.



Winter Birdhouse

Snowy Trees

Winter Pine

Snow

What are you most excited about in spring?
A

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that definitely looks like a cold place! Even thought it isn't as cold in Barcelona I'm also desiring for spring to come. We are so ready for the sun to shine, aren't we? Have a nice week,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for warm sunny days :)

      Delete
  2. Omg I hear ya!! I am so sick and tired of all this snow!! Im most excited for the warmer weather and being able to go out and actually DO something without freezing lol

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! :)
      I'll check your blog out
      Xx

      Delete