Give Me A Break

Tuesday, March 10

Someone give me a KitKat! 
Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I sang the little KitKat tune in my head when I made that title *hehe*

This is just going to be a quick post, as I am in the midst of writing a literature review for one of my University Psychology courses. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the course! (Sexuality in Adolescence) 
It's the most interesting course I've ever taken, and the professor is amazing at what she does, but sitting in my room for the past six hours is making me go a little psycho. 
haha... psych-o... 
*Thats it, I've lost it*

Basically I'm writing this small post for some sanity. I needed a break, and thought I could just ramble on about something that doesn't need to be the most polished piece of work.

I've used 6 different coloured pens while working on this paper... six... different... coloured... pens...
(I think I'll be seeing coloured writing in my dreams tonight)

Does anyone have an tips on how they get through large papers like this? This is the first large literature review I've ever done (I did a small one last summer) so it's all very new to me. 

Anyway, I thought I'd take this tiny break, but I should probably get back to it, I've only got a week left until it's due, and since this is my first one, I want to get a good head start on it!
Wish me luck!
And let me know any tips you have on writing large papers, or just give me luck! 

A

P.S. I'm sorry if this post made you want a KitKat, cause now thats all I'm thinking about...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get through the papers, and yes I really want a kit kat now!
    ~basicallychloe x Check out my latest post?

    ReplyDelete