Florida | Dream Vacation Destination Post

Wednesday, March 4

Hiia!
Today's post is going to be the first of a few posts regarding some of my dream vacations I'd like to go on.
I've never traveled outside of my province in Canada, so you can say I "don't get out much."
I've never been on a plane, and I don't even have a passport! (sad face)
There are many places I have on my bucket list to visit before I settle down with a family, so I thought I'd let you guys in on some places I want to see, and things I want to do there!

The first of these dream vacation posts (as you can see from the title) is going to be about Florida, USA!



Disney World, Florida


As I mentioned, I've never been on a plane, and I know I am afraid of heights, so that will be an experience all in itself!


Also, I am not planning a trip like this any time soon, as I'm still in University and such. This is just so my heart can be filled with excitement of future plans. Since this is not a near future experience, I have not planned out every single thing I want to do/accomplish when I do go. This is just the main things that stick out to me!



The main reason I want to go to Florida should be blatantly obvious

(I've done many-a post on the subject)

DISNEY WORLD!

*eep!*

Some things I want to experience at the parks:

♥ Eat a meal at 'Be Our Guest' Restaurant
 (because, if you couldn't guess from previous blog posts, I am a HUGE beauty and the beast fan)
♥ Festival of the Lion King
♥ The Circle of Life Documentary 
(This one is more for my partner, as he is very much into conservation which is what this is all about, plus LION KING!)
♥ Meeting Belle in France (Epcot)
♥ Beauty and the Beast Live On-Stage
♥ Wishes: The fireworks show at Cinderella's castle
♥ The Experience of Downtown Disney (I've read its a great place for adults who don't have children)

I also would love to experience Universal Studios in Orlando as well, mainly because:

THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER (I want a wand!)
♥ The Simpsons World (Another place my partner wants to see)

Do you know of any other attractions that would be good for adults with no children who are experiencing Disney and Universal Studios for the first time? Let me know!!



11 comments:

  1. This is my dream also! Everyone always thinks I'm weird for it but it really is my can-go-and-die-happy place. Luckily we've got some of the restaurants over here in London now to make it easier but Universal and Disneyland are the goal. It's a great idea to log your dream locations! Fingers crossed, we will both get there eventually one day! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      My fingers are crossed for the both of us!
      Xx

      Delete
  2. I went once but I really want to go again especially to go and see the Harry Potter part!

    From Megan x
    www.megaaanii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it was wonderful!
      I hope you get to see Harry Potter!
      Xx

      Delete
  3. We drove from WV to Florida and did a Disney Cruise for our honeymoon on the Disney Fantasy ship, their newest one. It was amazing!! You have to at least go to Disney at least once in your life. The cruise is great for adults with no kids. We went snuba diving and kayaked on the Castaway Cay island. The ship had restaurants that were adult only, and parts of the ship were adults only as well. Since it was our honeymoon, the left rose petals on our bed and wrote happy honeymoon in French on a plate at the restaurant. We got to watch a short version of the Aladdin Broadway open to all the people on the ship. My husband has been to Disney itself, and saw the Cinderella fireworks! :( so jealous. But I would love to meet Ariel and Belle. and also my favorite restaurant on the ship was The Artist's Palette, sounds like something you'd enjoy. It was amazing and your silverware was shaped like artist tools. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds absolutely amazing! Everything that you've said just sounds so wonderful, I can see myself loving it all!!
      Thanks for sharing some more amazing things that I can add to my bucket list!!
      Xx

      Delete
  4. I want to travel more as well :)
    So I hope you can visit Florida one day.
    www.color-castles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I hope you get to visit all the places you want to see too!
      Xx

      Delete
  5. A few years ago we drove all the way to Florida! We stayed in Disney World for 9 whole days! It was amazing!! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

    Also, I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the world bloggers Award! You can check it out here http://losetheroad.blogspot.ca/2015/03/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must have been a long drive! I bet it was all worth it in the end though!

      Thanks for the nomination, I've answered your questions in my own post :) !
      Xx

      Delete
  6. I really want to travel more too :) and DisneyWorld is definitely on my list!

    tonixox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete