Fairytale Tag

Friday, March 13

If you couldn't guess, I'm a sucker for a good disney/fairytale question tag.
I saw this one floating around the internet and thought it would be fun to answer!


Snow White: Do you consider yourself beautiful?
It has taken me a long time to confidently say 'yes' to this answer. For a long time I wouldn't consider myself a beautiful person. I have more confidence in myself, and also I just don't really care if other people think I'm beautiful, because as long as I do that is all that matters. 

Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep at night?
I try to get 7 hours a night, especially on the weekdays, since I have classes all day

Cinderella: Do you have a curfew?
In the sense of parents, no. I haven't had a curfew for a few years now.
In the sense of myself, I sometimes will set times that I want to be home if I think that there is a chance I will be out for a long time (For example, a while back some friends wanted to go out for drinks, but I knew they'd be out quite late. I set the time I wanted to be home and left at that time)

Rapunzel: Do you love being outside?
No, not really. I'd rather be inside, eating a pizza or something *fatty alert*
I do love the beach though, so I'd go outside for that

Red Riding Hood: Do you trust strangers easily?
I don't necessarily trust strangers easily, as I don't know them, but if there is someone I know, I have the tendency to put trust in them easily. Its not always the best thing to do, but its just in my personality.

The Wolf and The Seven Young Kids: Are you easy to fool?
If by fool you mean gullible, then yes. 

Beauty and the Beast: What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
That they see themselves as beautiful. If a person can be confident with themselves than I consider them beautiful

The Little Mermaid: What would you sacrifice for love?
I feel like I am the type of person that would sacrifice almost anything for the one I love. (I say almost, because there are some things that can't be sacrificed, for example further education)

The Frog King: What do you find disgusting?
SO MANY THINGS. I am one of the pickiest eaters you will likely come across, although I am getting better, it is a very slow process. 

Jack and the Beanstalk: What plants do you have?
I don't have any plants because I would forget to water them, and they'd all die :(
I think an herb garden would be nice to have though, maybe some day in the future when I have my own place

Puss in Boots: Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?
My family has two kitties, and a third we've taken in for the winter because its freezing outside!

Bluebeard: What is your weak point?
JUNK FOOD! *drools* I have such a sweet tooth, and such a junk food tooth. I am so unhealthy.. I need a dog or something so that I force myself to be active (I'd willingly be active with a puppy)

Pinocchio: What is your biggest wish?
TO GO TO DISNEY WORLD! *please, please, please*

Peter Pan: What is your mental age?
This is an interesting question, because majority of the time that I actually need to act 21 I do, but when I don't need to do something serious, or I'm just hanging out with my partner, I have the mental age of a 5 year old. 

The Star Money: What is your most valuable possession?
I have quite a few in a special box I keep underneath my bed. There are things like the ribbon off the flowers at my grandfathers funeral, birthday cards from my 13th, 16th, 19th and 21st birthday, medals I've received in school
Also, one thing I couldn't live without would be my GUND snuffles bear that my boyfriend got me. I love him so much, but I named him frosty rather than snuffles 

Golden Mary & Pitch Mary:  Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?
I think I am a bit of both. I work hard when I really need to (for example, I've been working my butt off the past few days because I have so much work I need to get done. In contrast, I also have been known to be one of the best procrastinators I know)

The Snow Queen:  Who is your best friend and what would you do for him/her?
This sounds so cheesy, but my partner is my best friend. I talk to him about everything, and there are no barriers between us. It's the best relationship I've ever been in!

The Princess and the Pea:  Are you sensitive?
Yes!
Not really much explanation needed here, sometimes I'm sensitive to things...

Godfather Death: What qualities make a good parent?
I think patience is a big one, but one that many people don't think about too often is educated. Being in university has really opened my eyes to how much about child development I didn't know prior to taking courses on it. The more educated you are, the better parent you'll be. (Theres also the obvious qualities too, like love and commitment and all that)

The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes: Do you like parties?
Not particularly. I think I'm an old lady in a 21 year old's body. If its a small get together, then that is fine, but I'm not into bars, or large parties. 

The Emperor's New Clothes: Do you care a lot about your clothing?
Somewhat. I used to work in retail, so I have adapted into caring about my clothing much more than I used to. 

The Brave Little Tailor: Do you consider yourself brave?
No. I am the least brave person I think I have ever met. 

9 comments:

  1. Loved reading this!! I am so with you on the junk food thing! Its a serious addiction lol!
    Definitely going to be doing this tag! :)

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was such a neat tag! I can't wait to see your answers! :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely tag!
    I am also like you and can be too trusting of the people I know!
    Thanks for sharing and I think I'll be doing a version of my own!

    Helen

    www.jumblebug.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I can't wait to read yours!! :D
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Haha, that was fun :)
    I like all these tags you do
    www.color-castles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I worry that people don't enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them

      Xx

      Delete
  4. love this tag! think I might do this someday! seems fun!x
    ~basicallychloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun! I loved how the questions had a corresponding fairytale!
      Xx

      Delete
  5. This is a cool tag! I haven't ever seen it before!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete