Crayon Colour Tag | Tag Thursday

Thursday, March 26

Hiia!

Does anyone else remember when writing 'Facebook notes questionnaires' was a fad?
Back when I was just starting high school I used to write LOADS of them. I recently went back and looked at them and thought to myself "I'm turning my blog into a bunch of posts that are essentially notes" and I cringed a little.
Then I got to thinking, and sure, these questionnaire type posts can be cheesy and a bit cringeworthy, but it's also a great way to tell people things about yourself quickly - and they're fun to write :)

I found a note I wrote on Facebook around seven years ago and decided to just convert it into a blog post.

As soon as I am able to write a more interesting post I'll get my butt on it, because while I'm sure a good questionnaire/tag post is great, having that be your only content does get old.

ON TO THE QUESTIONS/TAG:

Crayon Box Survey:

Red is love .
1. Do you love someone? I do love someone, very much
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really. 
3. Do you believe in love? Most definitely! As an avid Disney lover, I HAVE to believe in love!
4. Have you ever been IN love? Ah yes, being in love. I am in love. 

Blue is anger.
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Not that I can remember, so likely not
2. Which of your family member has the worst temper? My sister, or my mother (They're very similar)
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Oh I have no doubt that I have throw things at someone. If anything I know I've thrown pillows and stuffed animals at my partner. I'm not so sure about throwing things in the aims of hurting someone, or throwing things from anger...
4. Is anyone mad at you? Maybe, If they are I am unaware
5. Have you ever physically hurt anyone when you were mad? Maybe.. My sister and I used to have little fights when we were younger and usually someone got hurt.
6. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell? Stare angrily, without a doubt. 

Yellow is self discovery.
1. Name: Amanda. 
2. Birthday: October 4th. 
3. Do you want to have children? Yes 
4. When do you want to die? Preferably when I'm old

Orange is excitement.
1. Who would you tell first if you won a million dollars? Depends on where I am when it happens. Usually  I'm either with my partner somewhere, or at home with my parents. It'd likely be one of the two scenarios.
2. If you could have anything/anyone right now what/who would it be? That million dollars from the previous question would be great!

Green is opinions.
1. Are you against gay marriage? In my opinion, gay marriage should just be called marriage. Why label it as 'gay marriage'? Two people are committing to spending their lives with one another, why do we need to label that?
2. Lower the drinking age? No
3. Are you against abortion? 

Purple is question and answer.
1. How many beds did you lay in today? Just one
2. What color shirt are you wearing? It's a black psychology t-shirt that has Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon parodied into "Pink Freud's Dark Side of the Mind"  (If you don't get it, it's alright, us psych majors will)
3. Name one thing that you did today? Went to class, so exciting... *sarcasm*
4. How much cash do you have on you right now? None at the moment
5. Is your crush on your friends list? He's my best friend, so that'd be a yes! 
6. Look to your right. What do you see ?My bookshelf, filled with books and trinkets filled with memories
7. What website do you visit the most? Likely Facebook, youtube or my email
8. Does anything hurt on you right now? Not at the moment, no. Hopefully it'll stay that way
9. Last time you cried? Uhm, i can't remember. I think I read a blog post that was quite touching, and it made me a little weepy. 

Pink is last.
1. Movie watched? The drop
2. Song you listened to? I listen to a lot of music, but I think the last one was a cover of Christina Aguilera's "Dirty" by Ed Sheeran 
3. Person you talked to? My parents

Gray is today.
1. What are you doing tonight? Working on some school work
2. Who are you going to be with? Me, Myself and I. My parents are home as well

Brown is for the future.
1. Tomorrow is: Friday! :D
2. Are you going to see someone you like? I certainly hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment