Candy | Friday Favourites

Friday, March 6

I like a lot of things, so many things that I could dedicate a post every week to it!
I'm not going to do that, as it would get pretty boring every week writing about these things, that I fear I wouldn't like them as much. 
Every once and a while I would like to write this type of post regarding a favourite of mine. 

Today's favourite is going to be *looks at title* CANDY!
*mouth waters*


I have the biggest sweet tooth of anyone I've ever met. If there is an opportunity to stuff something sugary in my mouth, you better believe I'm going to grab some!

I love all types of candy but my favourites include: 




♥ Hard Shelled Candy - Skittles, Mike and Ike's, Jelly beans, just to name a few. 

Basically anything that has a hard exterior and a soft sugary interior.

♥ Gummy Candy - These candies are like my kryptonite. There are SO many varieties of gummy candies: gummy bears and worms, gummy strawberries, cherries, and other types of fruit. I LOVE THEM ALL!


♥ Sugar/Sour Sugar Coated Candies - These technically fall under the gummy category in my opinion, but since they're slightly different, I thought they should have their own category.

Something quirky about myself: when I have this type of candy, i'll wait until the gummy part gets quite hard and then i'll eat them, because for some reason I find them more enjoyable




I'm sure there are a TON of other categories I am forgetting, but i'm to the point of drooling now just looking at these images *yummmmm*



What is your favourite candy?

A


6 comments:

  1. I don't really like candy that much. So I'm safe haha :) But they all look very good ♥ Love the colors
    www.color-castles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are the dinosaur candy, those little sprinkled chocolate circles and sour grapes!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of those too! There are just so many types of candy, and I tend to love them all!
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Oh hahahha candy is so cute! Though I don't eat it much often, I'm more for chocolate! Have a nice day,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a deep rooted love for chocolate too, but I feel like that could be a whole other post in itself!
      Xx

      Delete
  4. I ADORE candy, my mouth is watering just looking at this. Sour ones are my favourite. I need to go and get some RIGHT NOW actually. Great pictures in this post, I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete