Be What Makes You Happy | Motivational Monday

Monday, March 9

Hiia!

For today's Motivational Monday, I was going to write a post on the saying "Do What Makes You Happy" but I got thinking to myself: what if you do what makes you happy but you still feel unhappy?
This got me thinking that instead of saying "Do what makes you happy", it should be "BE what makes you happy." 



If people start realizing the things that make them happy, and allowing themselves to just be those things, I'm sure it'd make a difference in their happiness. 
Even if you're stuck in a job you hate, or aren't sure if you're happy with the courses you're taking in school, as long as you know and can be the things that make you happy, then everything else will fall into place eventually. If you keep your mindset on what you're happiest with, then soon everything will turn out ok. 
For example: Having the attention span of a five year old, using tremendously too many puns, and being overly sarcastic are things that make me happy. This is the person I try to be, because I know that I am happiest being this person. I tend to say stupid things that make people either a) laugh with me, or b) laugh at me, but the way I see it: either way they're laughing and I'm happy, so it's a win-win!
(P.S. Did you get the "Bee" in the photo *wink*)


Don't be scared to be the person that has qualities that make yourself happy. You above all others should be the one to make yourself happy. If you don't know how to, then how is anyone else suppose to?

So, yes you should "Do what makes you happy", but more importantly you should "BE what makes you happy"

What makes you happy?
A

2 comments:

  1. This is great, thanks :)

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice thoughts Amanda. :)
    Have a nice week. ♥
    www.color-castles.com

    ReplyDelete