The Versatile Blogger Award

Friday, February 13


A huge thank-you (with loads of squishy hugs) to Daisy from TeaWithDaisy for including me in her nominations! I'm not sure what this award entails, as I am new to the blogging scene, but i'll write this post and see what happens:

Versatile Blogger Award

The rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself.
3. Select and nominate another 15 blogs that you have recently discovered for the award.


1. As mentioned above, a huge thanks to Daisy (check out her blog!)

2. Seven facts about myself include: 
- Belle is my favourite Disney princess, Rapunzel being a close second
- I was born in October, so when I was younger I would have Halloween themed birthdays
- When I was little I "stole" my cousins favourite colour (Green) but when I got older I realized that my favourite colours are yellow and baby pink
- I have such a sweet tooth. From chocolate, cake, cookies, ice cream to candies. I love them all! But fruit gummy candies, they are my weakness. *I drooled a little*
- I have never read the Harry Potter books, but I love all the movies.
*Harry potter fan base, please don't hurt me!*
- I love eggs! I'll eat them for breakfast (scrambled, or fried), in a sandwich, on a burger, etc. Don't knock it till you've tried it, cause it's delicious!
- I am addicted to Candy Crush (both the original and the Soda Sega). Sometimes friends will come to me when they're stuck on a level because they know I can usually beat it.

3. I nominate:
- Chloe from The Other Dream Girl
-Hali from Big Fluffy Cat
-Olivia from For A Sweet Surrender
- Emma from Emma Alyson
- Helen from Jumblebug♥
- Madison from Madison Victoria x
- Lucy from Ooh La Luce
- Marie from Rainbows & Unicorns
- Victoria from Victoria in Paris
- Ana from Astounding by Ana
- BB from Barbie Bowles
- Jessica from Let's Fall in Love
Ashlie from Ashlie Cares
- Anna from BrightEyeBlog
- Just A Girl from Just A Girl (Love the anonymity!)

Check everyone out! 



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this nomination, I'm very honored, my post comes soon ! <3

    http://vicinparis.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute that you "stole" your cousins favourite colour haha, it's so funny the way kids think! Thanks a lot for the nomination, I'm super excited to do it :D

    Emma Alyson
    www.emma-alyson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my nomination :)
    My post is on its way very soon!

    Helen

    www.jumblebug.co.uk

    ReplyDelete