Naked2: Basics | Urban Decay Review

Wednesday, February 25

I am not a make-up person. I love beauty products, and reading reviews on them. 
When I was younger I had sensitive skin like you wouldn't believe, so in the teen stage when majority of girls begin experimenting with makeup styles and what works on their skin, I was makeup-less and clueless to any and everything makeup related (sad face)

Now that I'm no longer a teen, I've been able to wear a bit more makeup than I used to, although I am still very clueless as to what I am doing. 


I received the Naked2: Basics palette for Christmas this past year, and thought I'd start trying to understand makeup a bit more with this palette. Turns out, I still have no idea, but I do enjoy this palette!
Naked 2 Basics Palatte
*Whee! Purrdy*


There are 6 eyeshadows and they are so pigmented and bendable! (I know some terminology even thought I am not capable of applying them very well)



Naked 2 Basics Palatte


The swatch is slightly darker than I would have liked, but it was the only way you would be able to see the really light shades. I'm so pale that they blended into my skin colour perfectly and you could barely see them :( (Pale skin problems)

Swatch of Naked 2 Basics Palatte
*Colour names included for reference*

Are there any Naked products that you enjoy or I should try?






*This is not a sponsored post, I just bought this and wanted to talk about it*

6 comments:

  1. You have been nominated for the infinity dreams award!!!
    Find out more about the award on my blog
    cloanne.blogspot.com
    ~basicallychloe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been nominated for the infinity dreams award!!!
    Find out more about the award on my blog
    cloanne.blogspot.com
    ~basicallychloe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is the one my bestie has and she loves it!

    Clare | www.clare-without-an-i.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the shades in this palette! I swear by the Naked 1 Palette! X

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the shades in this palette! I swear by the Naked 1 Palette! X

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete