Motivational Monday: Fortune Cookie Messages

Monday, February 9


I don't know about anyone else, but fortune cookie messages are some of my favourite things to read! Sometimes (Okay, most times) they're silly and full of nonsense, but occasionally you'll get a good message in one that will make you feel motivated, inspired, emotional, or just happy. 
I tend to keep those special ones and put them in the corners of my picture frames so when I look at the things that make me happy, I can see the happy messages that fortune cookies have given me.
I want to share some of the ones I've gotten, so that if anyone ever needs a pick me up quote, you've got one here!

"Good things come to those who wait. Be patient."

"Promise only what you can deliver."

"Good things come in invisible packages."

"Don't lose track of your feelings."

I know that these are all very vague messages, but there are times when getting a little silly message inside a fortune cookie is just the thing you need to cheer you up!
(and I mean, usually with fortune cookies comes Chinese food of sorts, and that in itself is great, in my opinion)

What are some motivational, or silly messages you've gotten in fortune cookies?


1 comment:

  1. Over the last few months I've really begun collecting fortunes. Some are great and other ones like the one I got today are rubbish - "Your lucky horoscope: Sagittarius". I love the idea of putting the fortunes in the corners of picture frames - I'm still trying to decide what to do with mine.

    ReplyDelete