More Disney Questions!

Thursday, February 26

I stole this list of questions from "When life gives you lemons"'s Tumblr pageI was not tagged to answer them, but I liked the questions, so I thought I would anyway ;) 

Also, can you tell I like Disney? *wink*






1. Favorite villian? 

♥ My first instinct is to say Scar from Lion King

2. Scene that always makes you cry?

♥ When Rapunzel tries to save Eugene (her face looks so heartbroken, I cry every time!)

3. Best multi-movie series?

♥ The Lion King! 

4. Movie you wish there was a sequel to?

♥ The thing with sequels is that there needs to be some conflict in the sequel. I was going to say Beauty and the Beast or Tangled, but I would just want a movie about how they're living happily ever after, without introducing any new conflict to the plot. 

5. Favorite animal character?

♥ Does Beast (Adam) count? If not, then probably Pumba

6.. Last movie you watched?

♥ Hercules

7. Rank your top 5 favorite princesses.

♥ #1 - Belle
♥ #2 - Rapunzel
♥ #3 - Elsa (Yes, I know she's a queen)
♥ #4 - Mulan
♥ #5 - Anna

8. Which fictional Disney ‘land’ would you like to live in? 

♥ Arendelle or whatever land Tangled takes place in

9. Have you ever named a pet after a Disney character?

♥ Not as of this moment, although now I'm tempted to

10. If you were going to name your children with Disney character names, what would you choose? ♥ Girl: Belle 

♥ Boy: I quite like Flynn

11. Make yourself a Disney family - mother, father, sister, brother (for example), doesn’t matter if their ages make sense, really… or if they’re from the same movie.

♥ Mother: Elsa (I think she would be a great mother)
♥ Father: Prince Adam
♥ Sister: Anna

12. Which Disney character would you want for a best friend?

♥ Rapunzel 

13. First Disney song that pops into your head.

♥ "I'll Make a Man Out of You" - Mulan

14. Which Disney villain could you see yourself as?

♥ Probably Cruella DeVille (I'd want the puppies for myself, but I wouldn't want to make the coat)

15. First Disney movie you ever watched?

♥ I'm not sure, likely Lion King

16. Favorite Pixar movie?

♥ Nemo, no doubt about that one!

17. Any movies where you like the fandom but are pretty “meh” about the movie?

♥ I'm not sure, nothing too prominent comes to mind, but I think Peter Pan is 'meh' 
(That being said, I saw a local live performance of it.. loved it!)

18. Dream future Disney princess?

♥ Belle from Beauty and the Beast, or Rapunzel

19. You’ve been transported into the world of your favorite character. What’s the first thing you do?

♥ PUT ON BELLES BALL GOWN 
(it's Disney, so it would obviously fit perfectly)

20. Which Disney character do you think is overrated?

♥ Hmm.. maybe Tarzan?

21. Ratatouille’s known for making people hungry. What food scenes always get your cravings going?

♥ The scene in Beauty in the Beast with "Be Our Guest". They'd make anything to make belle stay, and thats the kind of food I like 
*licks lips*

22. Who would you like to be you cuddle buddy? Also, who would be the big spoon/little spoon?
♥ Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert 
*romantic sigh*


If you make a post with these questions leave your link in the comments so I can check your answers out!
A









No comments:

Post a Comment