Procrastination

Tuesday, January 27

I'm writing this simply because I have other work that needs to get done, and I just can't be bothered to start working on it all. Midterms are coming up soon, not to mention a large visual component for a presentation I need to do in a couple of weeks. Its not hard work, I just don't feel like doing any of it. Then there is the job of prioritizing which things I need to do first, that way I am being optimally efficient. (Ugh, does that not sound horrible?!)
I keep trying to add things to this post, so that I can delay starting my work as much as possible, but i've really just saved myself about ten minutes total for writing this... better than nothing, I suppose.... 
Now, what should I start with... OH! I haven't cleaned my entire house yet, that definitely takes precedence over all the important stuff
*winks*
A
P.S Don't procrastinate like me, but I'm assuming if you've found this little nook of the internet you've already joined the dark side

No comments:

Post a Comment